One of the questions that gets asked a lot is “how and why do you promote the way you do? Click on the video below to hear in depth explanation on how Coach Alvarez levels up his students.
Ever question your jiu jitsu belt rank after a loss at tournament or after a bad day in practice? If so, this is video will help you get your mind back where it should be so you can get back to competing or back to practice.
Hello, if you have a child in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and you’re a little frustrated with him or her not being aggressive enough, please take the time to watch this by video by Coach Alvarez. There’s also some great conversations in the comments worth the time to read as well.
- Blue Belt Promotion – Julie Larimer (67 years young) – Alvarez BJJ Review
- Black Belt Promotion – Juan Montes (54 years young) – Alvarez BJJ Review
- Coach Danny Alvarez Interview with Metro Jiu Jitsu
- The Importance of Making Deposits Into Your Mental Toughness!
- How To Get Promoted In Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at Alvarez BJJ