Hello, we hope your Sunday is off to a Fantastic start. We just wanted to remind everyone
that we are Re-Opening tomorrow May 18th with Regular class times and schedule. We will
start tomorrow off with the 6am class along with the 10:30am, 6pm & 7pm classes.
Parents, please keep your Young Warrior at home if they are NOT feeling well. We understand
that kids cough and sneeze from time to time but if Anyone is Coughing and Sneezing
Uncontrollably we will ask them to exit off the mat. Same applies to Teens & Adults.
GUIDELINES IN PLACE:
- 25% Capacity – Only Students and Parents of 4 & 5 yr olds allowed in academy
- 6ft Distancing rule in place
- NO Grappling
- 1 Person in the Restroom at a time
- Showers and Locker Rooms are Closed Off
- Hands and Feet will be Sanitized before entering Mat area
- Door Near the Front Desk will be the ENTRY DOOR
- Door Near Pro Shop will be the EXIT DOOR
- A Staff Member will check in all students on ipad to avoid excessive touching
- All Parents and Students MUST sign new Waiver
- Students will be Excused by Rows to prevent mass exit
- No Hanging Out after class
- Zoom and Facebook Live classes will Resume for those that are NOT ready yet
- Masks are NOT required but you Can wear them
- Kids in the Kids area will be spaced 6ft apart at the tables
Kid Classes are 40-45 minute classes instead 1 hour.
Kids Classes: Monday – Thursday 6pm & Saturday 10am.
Adult & Teen classes will be 45 minutes to 1 hour. We will run our normal schedule
for first week so we can gauge attendance. We will then adjust schedule if need be.
We look forward to seeing those that are Ready to come back tomorrow!
Thanks and have a great day!