Good evening, Team Alvarez just wanted to send a few Trick or Treat Safety Tips to all of the parents and young warriors out there. Be Safe and Have Fun tonight! 👻 🎃 See our Safety Tips below:
- Never go into a stranger’s home.
- Wear shoes good for walking, even if they don’t match your costume.
- Be respectful to others and obey the law; Do not throw eggs or vandalize property.
- Stay on the sidewalk. If there is no sidewalk, walk on the left side of the road facing traffic.
- Wear something reflective so you can be seen by people driving cars.
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- Let a parent check your candy before you eat it.
- Take a flashlight with you.
- Eat a Healthy dinner and don’t fill up on candy.
- Always stay together in a group.
- Plan a safe route home.
- Don’t walk on people’s lawns.
- Approach a house only if it’s lit.
Have a Safe, Fun and Happy Halloween! 👻 🎃